⤇ WANTED - PENETRATION TESTERS ⤆
OnSecurity is a rapidly growing Bristol based IT security firm that’s disrupting the traditional model of penetration testing. Our online platform provides clients with CREST-approved pen-testing on-demand delivered via our intuitive portal.
As we continue to grow we are looking for two more experienced UK based penetration testers to join our team.
What we can give you:
- Great mixture of remote testing, web app pen testing, mobile App pen testing, cloud Security audits, phishing engagements and more.
- Great mixture of clients of all sizes and across all industries including fintech, medtech, leisure, retail, media and start-ups.
- Full work from home contract. Although feel free to join us at our central Bristol HQ whenever you want.
- Easy reporting. Report straight into our intuitive portal.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extra earning ability via our own internal bug bounty platform
- Unlimited holiday to take at your leisure (within reason :D )
- Trusted to be autonomous
- Plenty of time and expenses permitted to regularly attend security conferences or conduct research activities.
- Qualifications and training courses paid for.
- Other company benefits including a company health care package and quarterly socials.
What we won’t make you do:
- Spend lots of time travelling to client sites
- Spend lots of time sitting on cold server room floors
- Spend more time writing cumbersome reports instead of actually testing.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a minimum of two years experience delivering penetration tests (required)
- As a minimum be a Crest Registered (CRT) Penetration Tester (required)
- Right to work in the UK (required)
- Will share and contribute to a collaborative, close-knit testing team.
- Happy to write interesting technical blog posts from time to time.
- Eager to help the development of our testing network.
- Happy to contribute thoughts and ideas regarding our portal with our development team.
- See penetration testing and IT security as a hobby first and a job second.