Who are we?
OnSecurity is a rapidly growing IT security firm that’s disrupting the traditional model of penetration testing. Our online platform provides clients with CREST-approved penetration testing via our intuitive portal.
Due to demand we are currently on a mission to hire a digital marketing manager. With a great working space in one of the UK’s thriving Tech Hubs, flexible hours and friendly office environment - it’s a great place to make your mark.
First 90 Days
- Build out a 12 month digital marketing strategy to achieve targets with spend required to acquire them at agreed CAC
- Outline core channel plan (i.e PPC and SEO) alongside other digital channels to trial.
- Bring PPC in-house with test and optimisation strategy.
- Develop an SEO strategy with a view to drive 40% leads from organic search and the resource required to do so.
- Increase visibility on social platforms (eg. Linkedin, twitter) to drive brand awareness, engagement and leads.
- Build and optimise relevant landing pages to maximise on land to PQL conversion rate.
- Set up and manage reporting dashboard on key metrics.
- Gain traction with “Hackstream” - both by optimising twitch and reviewing other opportunities.
What does success look like in 1 year?
- Increase PQL by 10x over the 12 month period within agreed CAC.
- Predictable lead generation through digital campaigns
- Improved conversion metrics from land to PQL
- Discovery of at least one additional digital chanel outside of PPC and SEO that delivers > 10% of PQLs
- Opportunity to continue to scale core digital channels with additional budget.
- Expanded campaigns outside of UK to IE and US markets.
- Decision on whether “Hackstream” is a valuable source for awareness, interest and PQLs.
- Ownership of the digital marketing strategy
- Responsible for digital marketing budget, targets and spend allocation.
- Manage all digital channels with a particular focus on PPC and SEO.
- Testing out new and innovative campaigns access a range of digital channels to provide new sources of lead generation.
- Bringing on freelancers and agencies as and where appropriate to maximise campaign and spend efficiency.
- Constantly challenging the digital marketing status quo, looking for continual improvement in converting prospects both off and onsite.
- Reporting on campaign effectiveness using data to evaluate the end to end experience with recommendations and actions for improvement.
- Utilising the right tech stack to optimise the user journey from end to end.
- 3-5 years in digital marketing
- Experience in owning and leading strategy across paid and non-paid digital channels, including SEO
- Hands on experience of building, managing and optimising campaigns across PPC, display and paid social - ideally LinkedIn Performance mindset- ability to understand the levers that drive performance and the actions needed to optimize campaigns (audience, bids/budgets, creative, conversion rate levers)
- Background in experimentation and on-site optimization with experience in landing page optimisation tools.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work streams at the same time in a fast paced environment.
- Metrics driven with strong analytical skills continually measuring and improving results across all channels and the ability to take clear actions from data.
- An excellent communicator, proactive in reporting results and key learnings
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation
- Collaborative, enjoys working in cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Interested? Please get in touch.