Internal Infrastructure penetration testing is ethical hacking of the internal Windows (usually) network infrastructure that belongs to an organisation. The objectives of this penetration testing service are:
- Identify unpatched systems
- Identify insecure systems and services
- Take control of workstations or servers on the network
- To compromise staff user accounts
- Intercept encrypted passwords on the network and attempt to crack them
- Attempt to brute force accounts for network services, such as databases or web services
- To compromise privileged accounts such as domain administrators
- Attempt to access sensitive or mission-critical information
- Demonstrate it is possible to gain a foothold in the network and remain there
- Eavesdrop on sensitive network communications
These are the exact actions a real-world attacker will carry out once they have gained initial access to your internal network.
A note on COVID-19: We are able to perform internal infrastructure remotely, without requiring a consultant to come to your premises. We will provide details of this during the booking process.